Brambles of Bromeswell
We are located in the picturesque village of Bromeswell, just outside Woodbridge in Suffolk and within the Suffolk Coasts and Heaths Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Our three self-catering log cabins offer you a cosy home from home in a countryside setting just a short walk from the river Deben. Each cabin has two bedrooms, open plan living, utility room, a private decked area, hot tub and enclosed garden providing you and your furry family members with everything you need for a relaxing holiday.
Our log cabins are available for:
- Weekend breaks from Friday to Monday.
- Midweek breaks from Monday to Friday.
- One or two week holidays (or more!) from a Friday or a Monday.
All three cabins are available for group bookings should you wish to holiday with extended family or friends (please book well in advance!).
We are ideally located for:
- Country walks at Bromeswell Green Nature Reserve a short walk away, Melton Riverside and Rendlesham Forest.
- Picking up the essentials from Five Winds Farm, a traditional butchery and smokehouse in Melton.
- A drink and bite to eat at one of three dog friendly pubs: The Unruly Pig, The Wilford Bridge and The Coach and Horses, all within walking distance.
- Woodbridge town centre offering an array of shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants.
- A game of golf at Woodbridge Golf Club opposite on Orford Road and fishing at Bromeswell Lakes.
- Exploring East Suffolk’s Heritage Coast including Aldeburgh, Snape and Southwold.
A holiday at Brambles of Bromeswell offers you peace and tranquillity in the beautiful Suffolk countryside with easy access to an extensive range of activities and places to visit should you so choose.