Book Our Log Cabins
Please note we have built our log cabins from scratch and are still finishing the interiors and garden areas. For the purposes of opening our booking system, we have furnished one cabin (Oaktree) so you can view the interior design and décor to see an example of how they will all look once completed!
Our three log cabins, Brook, Woodland and Oaktree, have identical interiors in terms of number and size of rooms, all with high vaulted ceilings throughout. Brook and Oaktree have exactly the same interior layout whereas Woodland’s layout is in reverse. All log cabins have gas central heating and an electric stove in the living area (keeping them nice and toasty warm in the winter!).
Each log cabin benefits from:
- Utility/Boot Room: With fully fitted units including integrated freezer, washing machine, ironing board and iron. A stable door leads through to the kitchen.
- Open Plan Living, Dining and Kitchen Area: Well furnished with sofas, dining table, large flat screen TV including Freeview and USB/DVD player. Fully fitted kitchens with double electric oven (main oven is fan assisted), gas hob, integrated fridge, integrated dishwasher, microwave and kettle. Kitchens are well equipped with all the crockery, cutlery, glassware and cooking utensils needed for a self-catering break. USB sockets for charging your phone and other devices.
- Two Double Bedrooms: Master en suite and a second bedroom with dual aspect. Each come with zip and link beds (allowing for a super king bed or two singles beds, based on guest preference), bedside tables, chest of drawers, double wardrobe and TV. USB sockets for charging your phone and other devices.
- Shower Rooms: En suite to the master bedroom and a separate shown room servicing the second bedroom. Large walk-in shower, toilet, counter top basin with cabinet, illuminated mirror with shaving point and heated towel rail. Towels and bathrobes are provided.
- Outside: Decked veranda with outdoor lighting, dining table, a covered hot tub (seating capacity 6) and barbecue facilities. A fenced-off garden area for you and your dogs to enjoy. Parking for two vehicles.
There is an information book in each log cabin providing details of place to visit in the immediate area and further afield. A welcome basket will be provided for you and your dog(s) on arrival.
So named as it lies adjacent to a brook that runs along the perimeter of our site! The front veranda and garden area is south facing, benefitting from sunshine for the majority of the day in the height of summer which moves round to the side veranda in the evening. The living area has views over neighbouring countryside.
The interior décor will be a mixture of navy, grey and whites colours with glass and metal suspended light fittings, giving a Skandi feel.
Brook has a ramp to the rear utility room door, easily accessed from the parking area.
So named as it overlooks neighbouring woodland (there is a theme here!) which can be viewed from the living area. The front veranda and garden area is west-facing, benefitting from the evening sunshine in the height of summer. There is also a rear fenced off garden area directly overlooking the woodland.
The interior décor will be a mixture of neutrals, greens and yellows with glass, copper and painted metal suspended light fittings giving a cosy cottage style feel.
You guessed it, named after the large oak tree it overlooks from the living area which also happens to be the centre piece of our site! The front veranda and garden area is south-facing, albeit slightly shaded by an oak tree, benefitting from sunshine for most of the day in the height of summer.
The interior décor is a mixture of pale blues, greys and purples with a variety of suspended lights giving a shabby chic country feel.
We welcome up to two dogs per cabin and there is no additional charge.